I grew up in the hometown- GuangXi China,where four seasons are delightful,
abundant precipitation,sunshine moderate,rich soil condition,so the tea unique
flavor here.Cause that my family has strong interest on tea,oolong tea can
improve the health,is dad favourite;black tea is rich with flavour,mother's
beverages will drink daily; green tea,with bitter and little sweet aftertaste
is my old brother's hobby;about me,various scented tea is my beauty comes from
natural.So five years ago,I went to Japan to study abroad,mother didn't forget
to I prepared scented tea enough to drink for a year,after that I afraid to
trouble mother to mail again,I purchase on local ,but always feel to lack the
flavor of hometown.

After graduated,a number of company invited to work there,but I resolutely
decided to back to tea's hometown,worked as tea image spokesperson,and opened
up a personal website www.newpastoral.com to sharing with friends.

My family due to long tea's reason,parents are more healthy,the old brother
more handsome,and me?even more slim,more beautiful,for that sincere said 1:
"Good tea is from hometown".