On 01/02/2011 03:03 AM, Patrick Lamaiziere wrote:
Le Fri, 31 Dec 2010 18:09:40 +0100,
Alessandro Baggi<alessandro.ba...@gmail.com>  a icrit :

To exclude also pf rules problem, I've tried a rule set as:

match...nat-to...

pass all

but the problem persists.

Other Issue?
Hmmm Ok, I don't know where is the problem.

I've made recently a lot of tests with carp and pfsync without any
problem (on 4.8/amd64). IMO it should work (but I don't use the
carp peer option).

One remark, you should use a dedicated interface for pfsync. In your
setup, rl0 is shared by pfsync and carp1. This is a no sense.

Best regards and happy new year to all.

Hi list and happy new year to all. Now, I've solve temporarly this problem using ifstated, and master and backup work fine. For pfsync nic, in past I had used a dedicated nic for pfsync but now cause xl0 for wan, rl0 for lan and rl1 for dmz, I must use rl0 only 3 nic. I've read on OpenBSD FAQ that we can use the same iface, but using IPSec.

Best regards
For now it's only testing, but in future