On Mon, Jan 03, 2011 at 10:54:50PM +0100, Marcel Wiget wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks to the recent enhancements in openbsd 4.8-current (thanks!), I started
> playing with l3vpn's between openbsd and JUNOS (10.4R1) and finally got it
> working, but I needed to disable RFC 3479 (fault tolerance for ldp) and use
> the interface's IP as transport-address on the router side and make a small
> modification in ldpd/hello.c in order to get the ldp hello's from the router
> accepted. Maybe someone can have a look at the diff below and see if it makes
> sense.

Commited the diff. I guess there is a bit more needed so that we handle
various unknown TLVs correctly in hello and initializaion. I hope I can
provide a diff for this soon. Btw. I would be interested in the ldpd -dv
output of the failures you get when the JUNOS has RFC 3479 enabled or when
a different transport addr is used.

I have no access to JUNOS systems and my crapy old ciscos don't expose any
problems when setting the transport addr with:
mpls ldp discovery transport-address 10.83.66.64

--
:wq Claudio