I have a legacy server,  that supports some older frontpage website,
yes I know.. but the customer wants it and the i886 still has mod_frontpage in ports.

I upgraded from i386 openbsd 4.6 to openbsd 4.8
and everything seemed to make it.    I got a call about frontpage
it seems that while I see log activity to fpEXEC log,  /var/log/fpexec_log
when a form is used, it does not log and as a cgi does the premature end.

Anyone else out there still using mod_frontpage
and on an openbsd 4.8,
and if so does it still process forms?

website log...

failed to open fpEXEC log file
fopen: Permission denied
[Tue Jan 11 13:45:14 2011] [error] [client 65.33.125.44] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/sbin/fpexec