Hi,

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 01:31:41 +0700, PP;Q Q P(P8P?P8QP8P= <chipits...@gmail.com> wrote:

Try "bgpctl sh fib | grep your_prefix"

it's not there

R0N0#bgpctl sh fib | grep 91.142.140
R0N0#

it's reachable only via default route:

R0N0#route -n get 91.142.140.254
   route to: 91.142.140.254
destination: default
       mask: default
    gateway: 80.78.109.138
  interface: carp102
 if address: 80.78.109.137
   priority: 48 (bgp)
               ^^^^^^^
      flags: <GATEWAY,DONE>
     use       mtu    expire
 6587265         0         0
R0N0#

That confirm the default is supplied from bgpd. Can you supply your bgpd config?

well, I didn't try suggested patch yet. need to upgrade to 4.8 first.

I do not see even a liitle complain why it refuses them.

2011/1/26 Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>:

On 2011-01-26, ???? ??????? <chipits...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

we are running our AS in many locations (say AS65000)

(location 1, AS65000, network n1.n1.n1.n1) <---- Internet --->
(location 2, same AS65000, network n2.n2.n2.n2)

when we were running quagga, "allowas-in" made the work. otherwise
there was no route except default between two locations.
now we are replacing quagga with OpenBGPD, what is openbgpd's
equivalent of "allowas-in" ?

Cheers,
Ilya Shipitsin

P.S. just to make sure - I already read manuals and somehow I didn't
find relevant information there. So, if all you can say is "RTFM",
please also say where exactly relevant information is located.

bgpd doesn't currently support this.

Regards,

Insan Praja

Thanks,