On 14-09-01 03:33 AM, Gilles Chehade wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 12:17:54PM -0500, Adam Thompson wrote:
On 14-08-22 12:09 PM, Claus Assmann wrote:
On Fri, Aug 22, 2014, Adam Thompson wrote:
I have a large number of email "tags", but use both "+" and "-" as a
separator.
So far, I'm entering all the "-" ones into aliases; is there a better way to
do this?
In postfix, I was able to use a regex to manipulate incoming addresses to
There is currently no way of specifying the delimiter, it can only be +
someone opened a ticket on our tracker and after we discuss it it might
change

On a related note... there's no publicly-visible link (that I can find) on www.opensmtpd.org to www.opensmtpd.org/reporting.html. Google knows about it somehow, but I had no other (obvious) way of finding that information.

--
-Adam Thompson
 athom...@athompso.net