Hi Eric,

> I'm running a Mail server based on Dovecot and Postfix for 2 years now
> without problem and would like to try OpenSMTPD instead of Sendmail.
> Where can I find an user documentation?

The best documentation you will find is "man smtpd.conf". You may find
some tricks on the mailing-list archive.

> It is possible for OpenSMTPD to support a MDA like LDA from Dovecot?

Yes, it is :

table local_user_list passwd:/usr/local/etc/dovecot/users.db
table local_domain_list { mydomain.tld, myotherdomain.tld }
table local_address_list "/etc/mail/address.list"

[...]

accept from any for domain <local_domain_list> virtual
<local_address_list> userbase <local_user_list> deliver to lmtp
"/var/spool/smtpd/dovecot-lmtp"