just saw the opensmtpd-extras is available as a package from my local mirror. sorry for the noise.
On 01/11/15 19:47, Edgar Pettijohn wrote:
Just did:
cd /usr/src/usr.sbin/smtp && cvs -q up -Pd

then:

make && make install

then:

man table-sqlite

and nothing. then:

ls /usr/share/man/man5 | grep sqlite
and its not there. I went ahead and just copy and pasted from the link below to install the man page. Just looked at cvsweb and table_sqlite.5 is missing.