Hello guys,

I have a question, it seems that OpenSMTPD does not support "bad rcpt
throttling", this is a feature that I am using in sendmail to prevent/limit
DoS/DDoS attack and other hacks against smtp.
I have found browsing OpenSMTPD code that there is a hardcoded parameter called
max_failures_per_session but I am not sure if this will work in my case.

In sendmail configuration parameter is called BAD_RCPT_THROTTLE

Quick read about it:
www.securelyspeaking.com/badrcptthrottlesendmail.txt

Without it my sendmail was quite often bombarded with all kind of spam/hacks
and other kind of bad traffic that was killing sendmail and generating
gazillions of dns requests.

Would be great if you let me know it OpenSMTPD can handle it.

And thanks for your great work!