Argh!!

This always happens to me... staring at things for a couple of hours, send
email, do some more staring and figuring it out.
Anyway here is the working config.

###
filter filter-pause pause
filter filter-regex regex
filter all chain filter-pause filter-regex

pki mx1 certificate "/etc/ssl/mx1.crt"
pki mx1 key "/etc/ssl/private/mx1.key"

listen on lo0
listen on egress port 25 filter all tls pki mx1

table aliases file:/etc/mail/aliases
table virtuals file:/etc/mail/virtuals
table domains file:/etc/mail/domains

accept from local for local alias <aliases> deliver to mbox
accept from any for domain <domains> virtual <virtuals>  deliver to maildir
"/var/vmail/%{rcpt}/"
accept from local for any relay
###

# /var/mail/domains
virtualdomain1.tld
virtualdomain2.tld

# /var/mail/virtuals
i...@virtualdomain1.tld    vmail
i...@virtualdomain2.tld    vmail

Thanks Gilles & Co for a kick ass, albeit confusing at times :)), smtp server!
With all the filtering in place it's time to move away from Postfix!

Mischa