On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 12:38:54PM +0000, M??m??ks wrote:
> Hello,

Hello,

> I am a new user of opensmtpd and I really like it.

Cool

> I would like to create a filter to interact with rspamd or a plugin...

Filters are not a thing yet, I'll post a lengthy explanation about plans
for it next week and why it's taking the time it's taking as well as how
we intend to move forward with them.

For now, your only option is either to integrate the spam filter through
the spampd proxy or a custom mda. There is a tutorial currently floating
in Russian that explains how to use it with a custom mda, I do not speak
Russian but Google translate made it understandable to me.

> Do you know where I can find some documentation about development of
> opensmtpd?

use the source, Luke.

--
Gilles Chehade