Hi all,
I just need a local server which relays mail to different ISPs
depending upon the From-address given.

Local mail should be delivered locally into the local dovecot IMAP
server.

This has been working fine with Postfix for over 10 years. However, I
never felt at ease with the configuration as Postfix is far too
powerful, and thus complicated for my limited use case described above.

The last weekend I managed to switch to opensmtpd and having an
smtpd.conf with only 12 statement lines makes the whole
configuration easy to understand. Even, if it takes another year till
I'll be looking again into it.

Works flawlessly til now.

Many thanks to the developers making such a nice piece of software
possible.

--
Best, Manfred