Hi Gilles,

Here you go. I have redundant table config in there but this was to test for
the man rewrite/write up. :)

####################################
#filter filter-pause pause
#filter filter-regex regex
#filter filter-dnsbl-sorbs dnsbl
#filter filter-dnsbl-spamcop dnsbl "-h bl.spamcop.net"
#filter filter-dnsbl-spamhaus dnsbl "-h sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org"
#filter all chain filter-pause filter-regex filter-dnsbl-sorbs
filter-dnsbl-spamcop filter-dnsbl-spamhaus
#filter all chain filter-pause

pki mx1.runbsd.nl certificate "/etc/ssl//mx1.runbsd.nl.fullchain.pem"
pki mx1.runbsd.nl key "/etc/ssl/private/mx1.runbsd.nl.key"
pki mx1.high5.nl certificate "/etc/ssl//mx1.high5.nl.fullchain.pem"
pki mx1.high5.nl key "/etc/ssl/private/mx1.high5.nl.key"

table names file:/etc/mail/hostnames
table aliases file:/etc/mail/aliases
table www-relays file:/etc/mail/www-relays
table www-senders file:/etc/mail/www-senders

# sqlite
table domains sqlite:/etc/mail/sqlite.conf
table virtuals sqlite:/etc/mail/sqlite.conf
table credentials sqlite:/etc/mail/sqlite.conf

# mysql
#table domains mysql:/etc/mail/mysql.conf
#table virtuals mysql:/etc/mail/mysql.conf
#table credentials mysql:/etc/mail/mysql.conf

# pgsql
#table domains postgres:/etc/mail/pgsql.conf
#table virtuals postgres:/etc/mail/pgsql.conf
#table credentials postgres:/etc/mail/pgsql.conf

listen on lo0
listen on mx1.runbsd.nl port 25 tls pki mx1.runbsd.nl hostnames <names>
listen on mx1.runbsd.nl port 587 tls-require pki mx1.runbsd.nl auth
<credentials> hostnames <names>
listen on mx1.high5.nl port 25 tls pki mx1.high5.nl hostnames <names>

accept from local for any relay via secure://mail.high5.nl
accept from local for domain "*.high5.nl" relay via secure://mail.high5.nl

reject from source <www-relays> sender ! <www-senders> for any
accept from source <www-relays> sender <www-senders> for any relay

accept from any for domain <domains> virtual <virtuals> deliver to maildir
"/var/mail/virtual/%{dest:lowercase}/"
accept from local for any relay

Mischa