Hello Gilles,

I tried to compile the version on scaleways ARM with Ubuntu 16.04.3 virtualise,
through LXC, Ubuntu
17.04

Without any issue, only one modification in my configuration file :
#listen on eth0 secure pki votreshihtzu.com auth-optional <creds>
listen on eth0 port 25 tls pki votreshihtzu.com auth-optional <creds>

I don't know why but with the new version "secure" failed... I used tls instead.

Best regards,
Frederic LESUR.

details :

Uname: Linux scw-055316 4.10.8-docker-1 #1 SMP Wed Apr 5 16:04:23 UTC 2017
armv7l armv7l armv7l
GNU/Linux
Hardware: Marvell Armada 370/XP (Device Tree)

build script:
./bootstrap
./configure --with-user-smtpd=smtpd --with-user-queue=smtpd
--with-group-queue=smtpd
--with-table-db
make
make check
make install

with those parameters

OpenSMTPD has been configured with the following options:
User binaries: /usr/local/bin
System binaries: /usr/local/sbin
Configuration files: /usr/local/etc
mail.local program: /usr/local/libexec/opensmtpd/mail.local
encrypt program: /usr/local/libexec/opensmtpd/encrypt
Manual pages: /usr/local/share/man/manX
smtpd.sock dir: /var/run
smtpd.pid dir: /var/run/
Privilege separation chroot path: /var/empty
Manpage format: doc
Package libexecdir: ${exec_prefix}/libexec/opensmtpd
PAM support: no
BSD Auth support: no

Host: armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
Compiler: gcc
Compiler flags: -g -O2 -fPIC -DPIC -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wuninitialized
-Wsign-compare
-Wformat-security -Wsizeof-pointer-memaccess -Wno-pointer-sign
-Wno-unused-result
-fno-strict-aliasing -fno-builtin-memset -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE
Preprocessor flags: -I/usr/include
Linker flags: -L/usr/lib
Libraries: -lz -lcrypto -lssl -levent -lasr -lcrypt -lresolv -ldb