what does your smtpd.conf look like?

On 02/04/18 08:01, Reio Remma wrote:
Hello!

I'm trying to figure out how I can have virtual domains/users working completely decoupled from system users.

Every virtual/alias path seem to want to end up at a system account so I'm trying to use userbase, but userbase seems to take username without the domain part as key.

query_userinfo SELECT 5000, 5000, CONCAT('/home/dovecot/domains/', domain, '/', username ) AS homedir FROM users WHERE username = ?;

domain-one.com
- bob
- emily

domain-two.com
- john
- albert
- bob (not the same bob as b...@domain-one.com)

Mail sent to b...@domain-two.com will end up at b...@domain-one.com mailbox.

Am I missing something about using virtuals in general? I'm starting to feel a little stupid here. :)

Thanks,
Reio