I'd love some help setting up some spam filtering before I turn on
spamd.
I've seen lots of guides, but I really don't know what configuration
would be best. The guides, of course, don't give enough detail that I
can follow. I'm fine using dovecot with postgresql, but I don't know
how to setup the neccesary tables.

I have a very low volume of email, but I'd like to be good should the
volume change (which it possibly might).

Right now, I've only had the server I'm using up for a short period of
time, so I'm fine with any type of changes.

If there is any archive with useful info, where would that be? marc.info
doesn't have anything recent.

Oh yeah, as asked, Hi!
This is so much nicer than the sendmail monster!

Chris Bennett