I don't know how it works for you but for me these marketing companies change
their IPs every week (they use a few different subnets everyweek).So this task
can be very time consuming.

    Le jeudi 19 avril 2018 à 13:31:33 UTC+2, Martijn van Duren
<opensm...@list.imperialat.at> a écrit :

 Hello Mik,

On 04/19/18 13:18, Mik J wrote:
> Thank you Simon for your answer.
>
> Actually, this marketing company is not doing heavy spam so they qualify mail
> adresses then have time to retry to send their email.
> Their unsubscribe button is worthless.
>
> Another option could be to subscribe their services with a spamtrap adress.
>
> But I was wondering what do you guys use to filter content of emails at the
> smtp server level.

For these kind of cases I keep it rather low-tech. I added the following
line to my smtpd.conf:
reject from any sender <blacklist> for any

and just manually add the the spam addresses to this table.