On 30.04.2018 20:55, Reio Remma wrote:
Does OpenSMTPD have any kind of checking for incoming mail from non-existent domains? I recall our QMail setup rejecting such mails at the doorstep.

I'm also curious if it will be possible (with the new dispatcher/rule system) to reject mails to non-existent users before any further actions (relaying mails to spam checking etc)? Right now our amavisd-new gets all the spam to non-existent users, scans them and then gets a non-existent user reject from OpenSMTPD when passing the mail back to it (which it then passes back to OpenSMTPD on the other end :) ).

What actually prompted me to ask is a mail we received from a non-existent domain to a non-existent user on our side. :)