On Wed, Jul 04, 2018 at 07:43:59PM +0200, Teno Deuter wrote:
> yep, that was the case! Actually the syntax was correct. From the
> beginning. The problem was the empty blacklist file!
>
> Thank you for your help

The issue is that to determine if table blacklistRecipients is usable as
a parameter to 'recipient' we need to check if it is a list or a mapping
and we detect either one because of the first entry.

Since you have an empty file, this check fails.

Now, maybe we need to reassess if we still need to do that and if we can
simply use whatever file was provided and fail at runtime.

Initially we didn't want to do that because with the old syntax the name
of the table was written in the envelope and if you got things wrong, it
would not be fixable for all accepted envelopes.

This is no longer true, I'll talk with eric@ and see what he thinks

> On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Reio Remma <r...@mrstuudio.ee> wrote:
> > It seems empty equals broken. You need actual content in the file.
> >
> > Reio
> >

> > On 04.07.2018 12:25, Teno Deuter wrote:
> >>
> >> unfortunately, in my case, the blacklist file is empty! :(
> >>
> >> could have something to do with the permissions? Here is my current
> >> status:
> >>
> >> -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel

Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg