Yep. I ended grabing a tarball from GitHub.
Which worked. My new (simple) conf seem to be ready :)
Thanks.

Le 22/10/2018 20:11, Gilles Chehade a écrit :
We're not ready for the portable release yet so I didn't build the
master release, it is however tagged on GitHub already so you can
download a tarball for tag opensmtpd-6.4.0 there

Gilles

Le 22 oct. 2018 14:18, Matt Schwartz <matt.schwart...@gmail.com> a