Hello Gilles,

I use ELK and cacti, that's why I made a feature request a few months ago
regarding the monitoring.

In cacti/snmp: I want to poll OID and see if mail volume grow. Long term trends
In ELK: I want to detect spam, where is it comming from etc.

if you can see the image, this is what I graph for spamd.
In october I relocated my mx from cloud to my server running opensmtpd.
But it's still low volume.

    Le mardi 13 novembre 2018 à 18:00:05 UTC+1, Gilles Chehade