‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 1:53 PM, Oscar Carlsson <os...@spindel.tax> wrote:

> As far as I know sub-addressing is enabled by default. I haven't found
> anything in my configuration that explicitly enables it, but it works
> out of the box here.

That's also what I thought by checking the smtpd.conf man page but I presume my
issue here is that I use a recipients table in order to check if an e-mail
address is valid or not before sending to Amavis and then Dovecot. The relevant
part of my smtpd.conf file looks like this:

table recipients postgres:/etc/mail/postgresql.conf
match from any for domain <domains> rcpt-to <recipients> action "relay_amavis"

So here I presume that the rcpt-to option of match does not support having a
"+" in the e-mail address.

A workaround would be having to manually define the valid "+" recipients in my
recipients table but that really sound stupid and is not very useful...