Yes to clarify further, I bought myself another release cycle ;-)

The filter code in 6.5 is voluntarily undocumented as both grammar and
protocol didn't have enough time to "rest" for us to spot things which
would appear better after a few months of being in use.

Now that the stable release is out I will start documenting and making
some of the changes I wanted so that it's "stable" in 6.6.

If you're a developer, you can use filters in 6.5, you just need to be
advanced enough to read code.

Gilles Chehade                                                 @poolpOrg

https://www.poolp.org                 tip me: https://paypal.me/poolpOrg