On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 13:33:54 +0200
Gilles Chehade <gil...@poolp.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 04, 2019 at 01:29:43PM +0200, Henry Jensen wrote:
> > However, when relaying to that server I get such messages in the log,
> > despite "tls no-verify" is set:
> >
> > smtp-out: Server certificate verification failed on session
> > 3ba547f4f7b77d56c
> >

> > What am I doing wrong?
> >

> nothing
>
> no-verify only means that if certificate does not validate, connection
> will be dropped, the log will still be visible.

I see. Is this the default behavior? I noticed that

  action "relay" relay host smtp://my.internal.server tls no-verify

and

  action "relay" relay host smtp://my.internal.server

(opportunistic TLS) leads to the same result: the mail is transferred using
TLS. Only when I use

  action "relay" relay host smtp://my.internal.server tls

an error occurs "reason=SSL certificate check failed".