Hi Gilles,

I'm testing OpenSMTPD on Alpine Linux (musl libc) built from the last
commit from the portable branch [1] and filters don't work.

The filter script gets the following lines on the start of OpenSMTPD:

    config|smtp-session-timeout|300\n
    config|ready\n

Right after reading "config|ready" I print the following lines to STDOUT:

    register|filter|smtp-in|data-line\n
    register|filter|smtp-in|commit\n
    register|ready\n

No problem so far. But when I send a message via sendmail(1), OpenSMTPD
processes it, but doesn't feed any input to the script. The script is
running and when I kill OpenSMTPD, it's gracefully exited (STDIN  is
closed, the script finishes).

I've even tried to register all the reporters and filters as
filter-rspamd do, i.e. emit exactly the same output, but no change.

My smtpd.conf:

    table aliases file:/etc/smtpd/aliases
    filter "my-filter" proc-exec "/etc/smtpd/filter.sh"
    listen on lo filter "my-filter"

    action "local" mbox alias <aliases>
    match for local action "local"

Jakub