AFAIK I can do that Edgar, I’m already filtering on domain, so the domain stump
is not really necessary.

this is not an urgent work situation, I’m just trying things out and spent way
too much time understanding this not to bother the list. If there is a
workaround or it’s a known issue it’s fine. Most probably I’m misunderstanding
things.

Correct me if I’m wrong: I’m assuming, conceptually, that once the aliases in a
message's [RCPT TO list] are expanded, the new addresses go through the rule
set again and enqueued if they match something that ends up in a mailbox,
forwarded. At least that’s what I remember from on elf Gilles articles. If I’m
imagining too much then I’ll try something else. :)

I’m trying to run smtpd -F -v -T all and not getting anything on the command
line.

regards to all on a sultry Saturday evening

>>> webdus...@domain.tld            9999:9999:/home/domain/mail/duster