Hello,

Thanks for bringing back openssl support. I've read about it in another post from you:

"Note that LibreSSL is my target, OpenSSL is only supported as long as it doesn't get in my way and make the code full of ifdefs. I think we'll be fine for the years to come..."

so I've thought my setup was broken and as the 6.4.2p1 release was relatively recently, I suspected it to being somewhat close to git.

Completely wrong here, thanks to Reio for the heads up, the git version build fine with just some warnings. So I will continue my quest for lightweight lmtp delivery at the end of the week.

Thanks to all for your help again

Ede.