January 4, 2020 12:25 AM, "Antonino Sidoti" <n...@sidoti.id.au> wrote:

> Hello,

> I have some basic questions about filters?
>
> What do we need to negate the rdns for the following command?
>
> filter f01 phase connect match !rdns disconnect "550 missing rDNS”

I'm unsure I understand this question, the example you show negates rdns,
this is what I use myself to junk incoming sessions without rdns.

> Can someone please explain the difference between reject and disconnect when
> used in a filter?

Very simple.

When you use `reject` the command is rejected but the session isn't
disconnected.
If a client had multiple mails for you, rejecting a mail can allow it to submit
different mail before it gets disconnected.

When you use `disconnect` the client gets disconnected after the rejection, so
it
has to connect again.