Hi list,

I'm looking for an easy way to add a static prefix "[*EXT*]" to all incoming
emails, as long as the subject does not already contains this string.
OpenSMTPD is running as a filtering MX running senderscore filter.
default action is relay to another host.

Can OpenSMTPD modify the header conditionally ?
If so, should I add a filter to the existing "listen" line or should I add a
new "listen" line with a dedicated filter and chaining listen->action relay to
local listen->action relay to external ?

Thanks,
Ionel

--
232 avenue Napoleon BONAPARTE 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
Capital EUR 219 300,00 - RCS Nanterre B 408 832 301 - TVA FR 09 408 832 301