Hi,

I got another "bouncing messages from misc@opensmtpd.org" message.  The
particular message was 4669 that bounced.  Yet I have no record of this in
my maillog, so I suspect a DNS fault.

Feb 24 12:07:04 was the time when the 4668 message came to me so I suspect
that 4669 came after.

I do have a query log for DNS and isolating the fault requires perhaps having
some logs from opensmtpd.org for the mail to me (if possible).  These logs
should state if it was a DNS fault in their own wording.

Every answered DNS packet should be accounted for.  I have a fairly good idea
of one of the vultr nameservers that opensmtpd.org uses but there is other
addresses like IPv6 addresses that I'm not sure of.  Being given a list of
the nameservers would help me in the debug as well.

Would opensmtpd.org be able to provide me the logs so I can attempt tracking
the problem?

Best Regards,
-peter