Hello,

There is a really good example on how to do this; “man smtpd.conf”.

This is the what man page says;

table aliases file:/etc/mail/aliases
table secrets file:/etc/mail/secrets

listen on lo0

action "local_mail" mbox alias <aliases>
action "outbound" relay host smtp+tls://b...@smtp.example.com \
              auth <secrets>

match for local action "local_mail"
match for any action "outbound"

Nino

> On 15 Mar 2020, at 6:48 am, Oscar Carlsson <oscar@prutt.party> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I'm trying to setup a relay on an OpenBSD machine.  But, no matter
> what I do, OpenSMTPd never seems to respect the port I specify, even
> when using smtps which _should_ default to port 465?
> 
> My smtpd.conf:
> 
> table aliases file:/etc/mail/aliases
> table secrets file:/etc/mail/secrets
> 
> listen on lo0
> 
> action "local_mail" mbox alias <aliases>
> action "outbound" relay
> # action "relay" relay host smtp+tls://la...@my.domain.com:587 auth
> <secrets>
> action "relay" relay host smtps://la...@my.domain.com auth <secrets>
> 
> match for local action "local_mail"
> match for any action "outbound"
> 
> And a typical log entry when trying to send a mail:
> 
> Mar 14 20:17:33 brandmur smtpd[59200]: 14d126f717771342 mta connecting
> address=smtp://95.216.xxx.xx:25 host=my.domain.com
> Mar 14 20:17:44 brandmur smtpd[59200]: 14d126f809043707 smtp connected
> address=local host=brandmur.other.domain
> Mar 14 20:17:44 brandmur smtpd[59200]: 14d126f809043707 smtp message
> msgid=587c0286 size=396 nrcpt=1 proto=ESMTP
> Mar 14 20:17:44 brandmur smtpd[59200]: 14d126f809043707 smtp envelope
> evpid=587c0286517217d4 from=<oscar@brandmur.other.domain> to=<
> oscar@my.domain>
> Mar 14 20:17:44 brandmur smtpd[59200]: 14d126f809043707 smtp
> disconnected reason=quit
> Mar 14 20:18:48 brandmur smtpd[59200]: 14d126f717771342 mta error
> reason=Connection timeout
> Mar 14 20:18:48 brandmur smtpd[59200]: smtp-out: Disabling route [] <-> 
> 95.216.xxx.xx (my.domain.com) for 15s
> Mar 14 20:18:48 brandmur smtpd[59200]: smtp-out: No valid route for
> [connector:[]->[relay:my.domain,smtp],0x0]
> 
> The receiving end is a postfix machine that otherwise works as
> expected.
> 
> Any ideas?
> 
> 
> Oscar
> 
> 


Reply via email to