Scenario: hypno.cat expanded inside a Raspberry Pi 4 with Arch Linux, three
breeds (domains), two virtual users and one local user.

- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2 with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB SD Card

- Arch Linux ARM armv7l with kernel 5.4.50-1-ARCH

- OpenSMTPD 6.7.1p1-4, Dovecot 2.3.10.1-1 and Rspamd 2.5-2

- three domains [ birman.com persian.com siamese.com ]

- same two virtual users on each domain [ daddy mommy ]

- one ip address [ a.b.c.d ]

- one local user [ user ]

DNS records:

birman.com A a.b.c.d

birman.com MX 10 mail.birman.com

birman.com TXT "v=spf1 mx -all"

_dmarc birman.com TXT "v=DMARC1;p=none;pct=100;rua=mailto:postmaster@
birman.com;"

20200713._domainkey birman.com TXT "v=DKIM1;k=rsa;p=MIG...QAB;"

mail birman.com A a.b.c.d

* same for persian.com and siamese.com with respective changes in domain
name

Created a local user to manage the six virtual mailboxes.

$ sudo useradd -m -c "Virtual Mail" -d /var/mail/vmail -s /sbin/nologin
vmail

I got the certificates with LetsEncrypt.

$ sudo certbot --nginx --agree-tos --no-eff-email --redirect --hsts
--staple-ocsp --email personal.em...@gmail.com -d mail.birman.com

Generate keys for DKIM.

$ sudo mkdir /etc/smtpd/dkim

$ sudo openssl genrsa -out /etc/smtpd/dkim/birman.com.key 1024

$ sudo openssl rsa -in /etc/smtpd/dkim/birman.com.key -pubout \

-out /etc/smtpd/dkim/birman.com.pub

$ sudo chown -R rspamd:rspamd /etc/smtpd/dkim

* same for persian.com and siamese.com with respective changes in domain
name

In this learning setup will exist six virtual mailboxes and three email
addresses delivering to the local user “user” (u...@birman.com,
u...@persian.com and u...@siamese.com).

Under /home/user/Maildir will be mail sent for u...@birman.com,
u...@persian.com and u...@siamese.com.

At /var/mail/vmail will exist three directories (birman.com, persian.com
and siamese.com) and below each of these directories will exist two
directories (daddy and mommy) which in turn will have the Maildir directory
to store mail.

Also I would like OpenSMTPD to use the respective domain/certificate when
receiving or sending mail (based on the domain of the user receiving or
sending).

I can get all “parts” ready to work but cannot create the appropriate files
to OpenSMTPD and Dovecot make this scenario work.

If this scenario is possible and someone with more knowledge could provide
the configuration for smtpd.conf and dovecot.conf I would be grateful.

It has been two weeks trying to understand/consolidate several pieces of
information from the Internet without success. Also I find other problems
on the way. First I tried with Manjaro ARM (64-bit). Could not get rspamd
to start. Then I tried Ubuntu 20.04. Some packages aren’t available. Tried
to put OpenBSD or FreeBSD on Raspberry, can’t either. Get all “parts” ready
on Arch Linux. I’m learning a lot, but some help now would be great!

Thanks!