Hey,
i installed the filter "filter-dnsbl" from here (http://imperialat.at/dev/filter-dnsbl/) and now i want to add it to my config. However, i have to admit i have no idea how to do that? In what "phase" should i put this filter? I looked around but i found a couple of outdated blog posts on filters, but nothing current. I also read thru here (https://github.com/openbsd/src/blob/master/usr.sbin/smtpd/smtpd-filters.7), but i found nothing.

If someone of you has a working example on how to use that filter, could you please be so kind and send it to me?

Thanks so much and greetings
Leo