Hello,
I'm trying to convert my old configuration to the new format and I'm missing
some bits
I used to use the following instructionexpire 4hI'm not sure how is it known in
the new format: queue ttl delay ?
--
limit mta for domain gmail.com inet4I have no idea about this one
--In old format I hadaccept tagged CLAM_IN for domain <domaines> virtual

Do you have any idea ?