Dear Edgar,

Thank you so much for sharing your apps. Please excuse my ignorance but
I need to enable httpd for these to work, correct? I will definitely
check them out and most likely implement them.

Can anyone recommend a guide about how to build a backup mail server? I
found a couple in the web, one among vultr.com documentation and another
one from an OpenBSD guru using an older version. I am hoping to find a
more refined guide similar to poolp/Gilles's.

Thank you all again.

Hakan