Hi!

* Christian Kellermann <ck...@pestilenz.org> [201014 12:17]:
> And I am unable to figure out which action would be appropriate to
> have it expand the mails for 'anotherdomain.com' properly without
> dropping into the imap action I have defined.
>
> Has anyone here a suggestion what I could try?

So to be able to google my own problem in the future, here is
what I found:

I added a rule explicitly expanding the anotherdomain.com
domain to its own aliases file.

Then a local alias works and mail gets delivered a foreign address
does not work.

When I do this I get a mailing list expansion error, which is due
to me not distinguishing local mails for the mailer's own domain
and the anotherdomain.com adresses.

So the solution is to add another match clause for local mail for
anotherdomain.com and have a relay action on this.

It would have helped if there's a trace option to see which rules
are matched and followed.

Maybe there is but a smtpctl -T all didn't show it.

So I have managed to solve this problem, thanks for listening!

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease. Also encrypt mails to me: