Hey everyone!

I've already asked this as a follow up question in issue #502 but
haven't gotten an answer there, so maybe someone here can help.

For my setup I'd like to apply an alias table to mail before it gets
relayed to a smarthost. In the mentioned issue it is claimed [1] that
this is supported since the configuration change / issue #772 but I
can neither find any mention there, nor in the man pages.

Trying different configuration syntax constructs also didn't work.

Am I missing something or is the comment on issue #502 wrong?

Regards
Florian Wagner

[1] https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/issues/502#issuecomment-281115727
---