Thanks for the input, and that mirrors what I was thinking

On 4/21/21 1:48 PM, Pierre-Edouard wrote:
Hi,
I've looked at this as well a few months ago, and I understood that it's only possible by using Dovecot's LMTP.

Regular sieve scripts are only run when using Dovecot's LDA or LMTP; if something else handles initial delivery, the scripts aren't run. (I tried to use imapsieve to get the scripts to run, but they only handle a change in IMAP status, not initial delivery.

Let me know if I'm wrong :)

I'm willing to try other options, but keeping OpenSMPTD to handle the maildir delivery really is the best option for this server.

Cheers,
Pywy

Thanks,
Robert