Sorry for spamming the list, but noticed that part of the script was missing for some reason.

line 66 should be concluded with
Edgar

On 6/8/21 4:31 PM, Edgar Pettijohn wrote:

On 6/7/21 6:52 PM, Edgar Pettijohn wrote:

On 6/7/21 6:35 PM, Thomas Bohl wrote:
So I have a list of users defined on a server and I want to copy all mails of users with a specific mail domain.

I don't think that is possible without writing a custom filter or mda.

Do you need a copy of all:

a) incoming mails

b) outgoing mails

c) all of the above

Edgar

Attached is a barely tested archive script.

filter archive proc-exec "/path/to/script.pl"

listen on egress port 587 auth <auth_table> filter "archive"

Edgar