On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:13:30 +0200
Martijn van Duren <opensm...@list.imperialat.at> wrote:

> EHLO,
>
> I just pushed a new release of libopensmtpd and filter-dkimsign to the
> OpenBSD ports tree. These contains the following changes:
>
> libopensmtpd (0.7):
> - Registering OSMTPD_PHASE_LINK_CONNECT should be OSMTPD_TYPE_REPORT
> - Fix manpage: 0 is for outgoing connections, not 2.
>   From Edgar Pettijohn <edgar <at> pettijohn-web <dot> com>
> - Fix a spelling mistake.
>   From Ryan Kavanagh <rak <at> debian <dot> org>
> - Major overhaul of the Makefile.gnu so that things properly build on
>   Debian (not relevant for OpenBSD)
>   With Ryan Kavanagh <rak <at> debian <dot> org>
>
> filter-dkimsign (0.5):
> - Add support for ed25519. This currently requires openssl1.1
> libcrypto and is thus only enabled in an ed25519 flavor of the
> package. Lots of help from tb@ and sthen@
> - Fix error handling in a couple of places
> - Fix an initialization issue
>   Spotted by Maarten de Vries <maarten <at> de-vri <dot> es>
> - Fix a couple of signedness warnings
> - Allow filter-dkimsign to be build on Debian (not relevant for
> OpenBSD) With Ryan Kavanagh <rak <at> debian <dot> org>
>
> The two major things:
> - filter-dkimsign now supports ed25519. Since LibreSSL doesn't have
>   ed25519 signing yet it requires building against OpenSSL (I've only
>   tested version 1.1). People on OpenBSD wanting to sign with ed25519
>   should intall the ed25519 flavor, which links against openssl's
>   libcrypto. Note that in my testing many major mail platforms don't
>   support ed25519 verifying, so continuing to sign with RSA in
> addition to ed25519 is still recommended.
> - libopensmtpd and filter-dkimsign should now be able to build on
> Debian without problems and should appear in the testing release of
> Debian soon(tm). This also means that other Linux distros should
> probably be able to compile and package them. If you run into issue
> please contact me so that things can be ironed out.
>
> For people who want to test filter-dkimsign on other platforms, the
> source can be downloaded at:
> https://distfiles.sigtrap.nl/libopensmtpd-0.7.tar.gz
> https://distfiles.sigtrap.nl/filter-dkimsign-0.5.tar.gz
>
> martijn@

Hello again. I've got libopensmtpd and filter-dkimsign compiled and
installed successfully (I think) but something is wrong as no mail is
sent with the below config. According to

https://dmarcly.com/tools/dkim-record-checker

everything is fine DNS wise.

I used the sample from

https://openports.pl/path/mail/opensmtpd-filters/dkimsign

Here is my /etc/smtpd.conf:

#       $OpenBSD: smtpd.conf,v 1.10 2018/05/24 11:40:17 gilles Exp $

# This is the smtpd server system-wide configuration file.
# See smtpd.conf(5) for more information.

table aliases file:/etc/aliases

# To accept external mail, replace with: listen on all
#
listen on localhost

action "local" maildir alias <aliases>
action "relay" relay

# Uncomment the following to accept external mail for domain
"example.org" #
# match from any for domain "example.org" action "local"
match for local action "local"
match from local for any action "relay"

# Below is for filter-dkimsign
filter "dkimsign" proc-exec "filter-dkimsign -d  -s -k
/mail/dkim/b0x.key" user _dkimsign group _dkimsign listen on localhost
filter "dkimsign"

I'm wondered if the user and group might be the issue so commented them
out, but that didn't help.

Do I need to create a _dkimsign user and group? Any help appreciated. I
feel so close now. I've tried rspamd and dkimproxy but they both use
about 200MB on my server which seems somewhat heavy.

--

Web: https://simonh.uk
Email: m...@simonh.uk