Hello,

I'm trying to understand how does table_api_on_fetch work. Sorry, guys, it is not clear at all.

As for now, I see this function present in mysql, sqlite and procexec tables. When I need to return just one value - it is clear, according to table_procexec.c I need just copy the result to dst:

https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD-extras/blob/93055be9eb08cb0ffab6c2bdb3bcfd9aeab180f0/extras/tables/table-procexec/table_procexec.c#L282

But how should I return a list of values? The code from mysql table with dict_poproot, dict_set and dict_iter is not clear at all for me (the same code is used in sqlite table). Could someone explain it, please?

Best regards,

Peter