Hello Thomas,
Thank you for your answer.However it doesn't work because "from domain..." is
an invalid syntax

    Le mercredi 5 avril 2023 à 11:33:09 UTC+2, Thomas Bohl
<opensmtpd-misc-64...@aloof.de> a écrit :

 Hello,

> So I would tend to write a rule such as
> match ! from domain <domaines> for domain <domaines> action TO-CLAM_SMTPD_IN
> Considering that users that write from mydomain2.org to mydomain1.org
> match the first rule since they are local or authenticated or coming
> from one of the known IPs.
> But this rule is not correct

Hm, maybe like this (untested):
match !auth from domain <domaines> for domain <domaines> reject

(Remember, first match wins. So it should be before
match from any for domain <domaines> action TO-CLAM_SMTPD_IN)