On Mon, 5 Jun 2023, Andi Vajda wrote:

The build succeeds but running a debug session:
 sudo ./local/sbin/smtpd -f `pwd`/smtpd.conf -dv

fails. I'm not sure how much of my debug logs is appropriate to post here but I could try to build with openssl 3 next ?

Same problem with smtpd built with openssl 3.3.1: build succeeds, smtpd.conf is validated OK when running with -n but when I start a debug session with -dv, the server starts but eventually fails but is not saying much about what is failing. It looks like a child process is terminating:
  warn: lost child: dispatcher terminated; signal 11
I also tried without --with-libevent=/usr/pkg
(and yes, I did not forget to stop my 6.8.0p2 server first)

Andi..

Andi..