Hello,

An issue in libressl-portable may cause a crash or failure during the
TLS handshake was reported.  I've rolled a minor release that fixes it
and addresses some other minor portability issues.

The full changelog for OpenSMTPD 7.3.0p1 is:

 - add missing include of stdio.h for fparseln(3) on FreeBSD
 - fix a typo in the configure
 - use fatal() instead of err(3) in xclosefrom()
 - don't add "-lcrypto -lssl" thrice
 - fix the build of the bundled libtls with LibreSSL
 - force the use of the bundled libtls and libasr
 - append, not prepend, to LIBS during automatic configuration
 - do not add -L/usr/local/lib or -L/usr/lib, nor -I/usr/local/include
   or -I/usr/include, as consequence of missing --with-libevent
 - optionally link libbsd-ctor too

        https://www.opensmtpd.org/archives/opensmtpd-7.3.0p1.tar.gz
        https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/releases/tag/7.3.0p1

The reason to always use the two bundled libraries is:

 - libasr is long deprecated, only the bundled copy is maintained
 - libtls and OpenSMTPD have a close relationship and need to stay in
   sync (at least until the signer APIs are restored.)

Cheers,

Omar Polo