I received it (even in Thunderbird)! May I ask how did you do that? I tried so many ways today but none worked...

I clicked "New Message" in Thunderbird, entered your email and hit send. :-) Have you tried sending from your nogafam.eu address?

telnet mail.ivanroth.fr 25 times out, same for nc -4 mail.ivanroth.fr 25

mail command sends no error but no message is received.

To little information to help. Don't know what you entered, nor what the corresponding service logs were. What I would do at this stage is, I would run smtpd in the foreground with verbose output, to see it live reacting to inputs.
"smtpd -dvvv"

I changed the smtpd.conf to listen to 465:

-listen on 0.0.0.0 tls pki mail.ivanroth.fr filter { check_dyndns, check_rdns, check_fcrdns, senderscore, rspamd } -listen on 0.0.0.0 port submission tls-require pki mail.ivanroth.fr auth filter rspamd

+listen on 0.0.0.0 port 25 tls pki mail.ivanroth.fr filter { check_dyndns, check_rdns, check_fcrdns, senderscore, rspamd } +listen on 0.0.0.0 port 465 smtps pki mail.ivanroth.fr auth filter { check_dyndns, check_rdns, check_fcrdns, senderscore, rspamd } +listen on 0.0.0.0 port submission tls-require pki mail.ivanroth.fr auth filter rspamd

does this looks good to you?

You have two different filter sets for 465 and 587. Both ports a for you/your users to send mail. (Aka with Thunderbird) So I wouldn't use check_dyndns/etc. for 465. All public mail will be over 25.

Also, you aren't forcing the right hostname. Did you change the computers hostname instead?

When restarting the opensmtpd service, I noticed the following warnings:

warn: invalid envelope e84235315f00364e: unknown dispatcher

warn: invalid envelope b6797a98aad69976: unknown dispatcher

what do they mean?

You have two mails in the queue that can't be send/delivered. Happens when you have unfinished config and testing around.
"smtpctl show queue"
"smtpctl remove e84235315f00364e"
"smtpctl remove b6797a98aad69976"