Hello list,

I've successfully get OpenSMTPD up and running, and my submission & relaying configuration is like this:

|listen on all port submission tls-require pki ... auth ...|
|action "outbound" relay helo ...|
|match from any auth for any action "outbound" |

But I can confirm that when connected to the submission port and authenticated, messages will be accepted and relayed regardless of whether the sender name matches the authenticated user, and I don't think it's possible to fix this using filters or matches after reading through _smtpd.conf(5)_ .

I am wondering is there any solution to reject submissions whose sender name does not match the authenticated username?

Thanks in advance!

---

SJ