From: missouri-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:missouri-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Shawn C. Peppers
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:14 PM
To: missouri@wispa.org
Subject: [Missouri] Missouri Wispalooza Meeting

Im checking to see if the Missouri wisp would like to meet up again one
evening during the week.  We will work on getting drinks.  I think it was
productive and would like us all to get together again.  Let me know who is
all interested and we will plan a time as we get a little closer to the
show.

Shawn C. Peppers
Video Direct Satellite & Entertainment
866-680-8433 Toll Free