---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Roland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Springfield Ordinance
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Hey Tom,

My name is Dave Roland and I work with Dave Stokes and Sara Haslag at the
Show-Me Institute.  I've been able to look at the ordinance that Springfield
is considering regarding adding fees for food establishments, and I do
believe that it would be a violation of the Hancock amendment.  I would like
to discuss this with  you further when you have an opportunity.  I will be
out of the office for the remainder of the week, but can be reached on my
cell phone at: (314)604-6621.

Best regards,

Dave Roland

Policy Analyst

Show-Me Institute

7777 Bonhomme Ave., Suite 2150

St. Louis, Missouri  63105

office: (314)726-5655

fax: (314)726-5656

www.showmeinstitute.org

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com/

www.moliberty.org

"lite a fire for a man he'll be warm for a day, lite the man on fire and
he'll be warm the rest of his life".

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

In fact, there is a direct correlation between loyalty to one's spouse and
the "trustworthiness, sincerity, honesty and strength of leadership"
required to lead a nation.
~John Edwards~

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

Save your property rights
www.mo-cpr.org