Tom
I stand alone on this one my friend and the group is not even in this mix.
I will show Greg a 19 minute presentation that will make him think befor
drinking the Cool-aid of eats the corn flakes again handed to him from the Good
Old Boys.

Why? You got something ya want ta say ta me. What is your next point?

Larry
The Fairtax guy