(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2672482:3250879039:m:4:109550289:78BFCF8071C19453B5831AAF6CF17AE7)

It's happened.
If you're like me, the worst case scenario is being played out in your mind.
It's over. With Barack Obama as President, your finances are in bigger
trouble than ever before.
You see, you made the one mistake you can't make anymore. You succeeded.
Mere months from now there's going to be new legislation passed. Legislation
taking more of your hard-earned profits, and "spreading it around".
It's simple to see this. You've paid attention to the last few months, and
follow Obama's track record. Trillions of dollars in refundable "tax credits"
for people who don't pay any taxes at all. We used to call that welfare, but
because of the fairness doctrine, that's not allowed.
This process won't take long.
First, they'll tell you that you make too much money. How much is too much?
$250K? $150K? $50K? They can't seem to make up their mind. The only thing for
sure is that you're NOT getting a tax cut.
Then, employer health care. It's no longer your choice. Either buy it for
your employees, or the government will simply take your profits by force.
Next, wind-fall profit taxes. It won't stop at oil. Their profit margin is
tiny compared many other industries. Why hold back when you've got the power?
But that's just the beginning...
Now you're probably thinking, "There's nothing I can do about it. It's over
and I'm going to pay." You're wrong!
YOU CAN AVOID OBAMA'S IMPENDING TAX INCREASES!
_BUT YOU HAVE TO ACT TODAY!_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2672482:3250879039:m:4:109550289:78BFCF8071C19453B5831AAF6CF17AE7)

Hi, I'm Drew Miles.  I'm a retired attorney and business man and, believe it
or not, you have a choice! You don't have to sit by while bureaucrats in
Washington play with your hard-earned money. There are two types of tax systems
in
this country: The educated and the uneducated and I'm going to tell you about
them.
The vast majority of Americans are grossly overpaying their taxes. In fact,
taxes eat up almost fifty (50%) percent of every dollar you make.
Regardless whether you're a business owner or an employee-
As an American, you can't afford to throw your money away.
If fifty percent taxes sounds a little high, take out any one of your recent
pay stubs and see for yourself.  You have one line of income (the top line)
and three or four lines of taxes deducted.  The Federal tax rate currently goes
up to 35%, and some states charge as much as 9.6%. You may also have to pay a
City tax.
Then, you've got what I call the invisible tax killer - Social Security or
FICA.  I call it that because most people are unaware that, while they must pay
7.65% directly from their pay check, the employer must match it with another
7.65%. (That affects what your employer can pay YOU.) In my book, that's over
15% of your money being taken out. This is the uneducated tax system. You pay
your taxes and keep whatever amount the government decides you can keep.
It would be a terrible shame if there was nothing we could do about it.  Yet,
the amazing thing is that there are lots of things that the average person
can do to legally reduce their taxes by as much as fifty (50%) percent or more.
You are only taking ten (10%) percent of the deductions available to you.
Missed deductions are costing you money - lots of money in fact.  I have
found that even the most savvy business people are taking only about ten
percent
of the deductions available to them - even if they have the advice of
accountants and CPA's.   No matter how big or small your business is, you can't
afford
to overpay any expenses, least of all your taxes.
Now we'll talk about the Educated tax system.
What I'm going to share with you could get me into big trouble with "the
establishment". You see, they don't want you to know this, but the richest
people
in this country pay single-digit taxes - that's right, less than ten (10%)
percent.  (In fact, it can be as low as 4% -5%). And it's all perfectly legal.
That's why the rich keep getting richer and you're stuck struggling with the
financial ups and downs of the economy.
But the good news is that you can use the very same strategies as these rich
people and enjoy the very same savings benefits. And it's all legal!
_To Start Saving Immediately Sign Up for the F-R-E-E Webinar
_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2672482:3250879039:m:4:109550289:78BFCF8071C19453B5831AAF6CF17AE7)

I'm going to give you a quick crash course in tax law. Nothing too
complicated. Just enough to show you that when politicians say that the rich
are
unfairly using the tax code to "dodge" taxes, it's not only a lie, but the
courts
have long held that it's your right to use the tax laws and pay the minimum in
taxes.
The precedent that our work relies on is a case that was decided decades ago
called Gregory v. Helvering, 293 U.S. 465 (1935). In that case, famed Supreme
Court Justice Learned Hand was quoted as saying:
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2672482:3250879039:m:4:109550289:78BFCF8071C19453B5831AAF6CF1
7AE7)
"Anyone may arrange his affairs so that his taxes shall be as low as
possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which best pays the treasury.
There
is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes. Over and over again the
Courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging affairs as to
keep taxes as low as possible. Everyone does it, rich and poor alike and all do
right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands."
The case was originally brought in 1932 when the IRS took exception to
certain structuring put in place by the tax payer.  It ultimately gave rise to
the
"substance over form doctrine" which stands for the proposition that any
structuring that a tax payer does must be done for legitimate business reasons,
not
merely for the purpose of avoiding taxes. Stated another way, the doctrine of
substance over form is essentially that, for Federal tax purposes, a taxpayer
is bound by the economic substance of a transaction where the economic
substance varies from its legal form.
Yet, this doctrine is misunderstood by most tax professionals even to this
day.
What the Court found objectionable in the Gregory case was that the tax payer
put together this elaborate scheme for the sole purpose of avoiding taxes.
There were no asset protection or other business reasons cited by the parties.
As such, the court disregarded all the fancy maneuvering and held that Ms.
Gregory was liable for the tax.  Clearly, the case would have  gone in her
favor
if there was a separate and distinct business purpose.
So what does Justice Hand's now famous quote mean to us?
    1.  It is perfectly legitimate for a business owner to protect himself
from liability by structuring things through an entity such as a corporation or
limited liability company.  You are not ducking responsibility, you are taking
legal advantage of the very structures that our legal system gave rise to.
    2.  Do your entity structuring well in advance of any anticipated
transactions, especially large ones. Mrs. Gregory's stock transfer would have
been
worth tens of millions of dollars in today's economy.  It's best to put the
entities to work with one another and establish a normal course of business
dealing between them.
    3.  Educate your tax professional so they don't think that you are trying
to "get away" with something awful when you structure things most favorably.
It's your right as a citizen.

Now, you are going to be able to move into the educated tax system yourself.
That's because for the first time I am going to share these incredible
tax-saving strategies with you and once you know them, you can keep more of
your
hard-earned money in your own pocket.  Much more.
_To Start Saving Immediately Sign Up for the F-R-E-E Webinar
_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2672482:3250879039:m:4:109550289:78BFCF8071C19453B5831AAF6CF17AE7)

If you're a business owner, 1099 contractor or a W-2 employee wanting to get
into business, you can't afford to just delete this email.
Please allow me to show you an example.
When Steph joined our program, her business was making about $50,000
annually.  Her family accountant had already made some headway in reducing her
taxes;
and was proud that she was paying about $12,000 in taxes, that's about 24%.
Here's an illustration of what's Steph's situation looked like before joining
our program:
Income                                $50,000
FICA                                     <$7,500>
Fed & State Taxes           <$4,500>
Total Taxes Paid               $12,000
One day Steph called to tell me that her accountant felt that he was already
doing everything possible to reduce her taxes. "You're not going to save any
more money in that program", he said.  In the face of conflicting advice, she
asked me what to do.  I responded "let's get him on a conference call".
As an attorney, I recognized that I was the outsider and that I had very
little time to prove my case.   After exchanging "pleasantries" with him, I got
right to work.
Noting that FICA (Social Security tax) was one of her largest expenses (just
as it probably is for you), I suggested a strategy that would slash it to the
bear minimum. After disclosing my plan, I verified with her CPA that it was
completely legal and he said "Yes, I can help her do that".  Then I asked an
important question:  "How much will this save Steph?"  When he verbalized the
figure, I did what any astute attorney would do - I wrote down his answer.
Next on the list, was health care.  With her two young kids, Steph's medical
insurance premiums were significant. Steph's accountant was using the
uneducated system for this deduction and, unfortunately in that system, there
are caps
on the amount of medical costs you can deduct.  I explained that under
Section 105 and 106 in the educated system a properly documented business plan
can
deduct ALL insurance premiums, ALL deductibles, ALL co-pays and even items that
are not covered by insurance.
I asked Steph's attorney how much that strategy would save her and again, I
wrote down his answer.
Feeling that the conversation was beginning to go in my favor, I asked for
one more example to make my final point.  Because Steph wanted to advance her
career, she had invested heavily in her education. She was attending continuing
education courses at night at the local college and she had also built up
quite a library of books and training tapes as well as participating in weekend
seminars.  To date, she had been paying for these things from her personal
savings.
I explained that her education was a deductible business expense under Sec
162, and that Uncle Sam could underwrite her education costs.
Again, her CPA calculated the amount and again I wrote down her savings.
After spending just 15 minutes on the phone and reviewing only three (3)
strategies together, this is what Steph's "after" picture looked like:
Income                                  $50,000
FICA                                          <$500>
Fed & State Taxes                <$300>
Total Taxes Paid                    $800
Steph's Tax Savings $11,200
Can you imagine investing just 15 minutes of your time and uncovering over
$11,000 in taxes?  And that is year after year savings, for as long as she has
business.   And that's on only $50,000 in income.  The incredible thing is
that in the educated tax system, the more you make, the more you save.  If you
make $100,000, you may be able to double your savings and so on.
Now get ready for this.  As I told you, during that 15 minute conversation,
we only had time to go over three strategies.  You better hold onto your hat
because in fact there are over 300 individual deductions available to business
people.  Steph saved over $11,000 with just three strategies. How much do you
think you can save by knowing all 300?
_To Start Saving Immediately Sign Up for the Live Webinar
_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2672482:3250879039:m:4:109550289:78BFCF8071C19453B5831AAF6CF17AE7)

I have lectured all over the U.S. and Canada and taught over ten thousand
people how to save thousands and thousands of dollars in taxes every year and
protect themselves and their families from creditors and predators.
Whether you are making $50,000 or $500,000, I can show you how to slash your
tax bill to the legal minimum.
For example, you will learn:
    *   The 300 deductions that are available to real estate investors, 1099
income earners and small businesses like yours. Most business people are only
using about 30, so you're probably missing out on 90% of the tax-saving
deductions you are entitled to.
    *   How properly structured LLC's and corporations can protect your
assets and save you thousands in taxes each year.
    *   How to upstream income from a high-tax entity to a low-tax entity.
This single strategy can save you tens of thousands of dollars.
    *   How to make your assets bullet proof.  You'll be so protected that
the predators of the world would be worse off if they sue you than if they left
you alone in the first place.
    *   How the Super-Rich really get ahead and stay ahead financially.

_I've prepared a F-R-E-E Webinar to teach you these strategies. Get signed up
today- there are only 100 seats available, and filling up fast.
_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2672482:3250879039:m:4:109550289:78BFCF8071C19453B5831AAF6CF17AE7)

I've made it simple for you to learn more about how you can put these
strategies to work for yourself.  I've prepared a Webinar for you, at no cost,
teach these strategies. It's packed with over 60 minutes of incredible, little
known, super-secret tax deductions that you can start to use immediately.  When
I first shared it with my friends, they were amazed at how much they learned.
In fact, several of them told me that this simple presentation helped them
uncover several thousands of dollars in IMMEDIATE savings.
You can participate in this live Webinar for f-r-e-e!  I'll also send you a
special bonus just for taking action.  I'll send you my special 16-page report
Get Your Instant Pay Raise From The Government (that's a $47.97 value)
absolutely free and immediately as a way of saying "thank you".

But, seats are limited for this event and running out fast. If you want to
secure your seat, you've got to act immediately.  I'd hate for you to be left
behind, sinking in a sea of missed tax deductions, wondering why you just can't
get ahead financially.

So, all you need to do now is _Click Here_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2672482:3250879039:m:4:109550289:78BFCF8071C19453B5831AAF6CF17AE7)

 and follow the steps to incredible tax savings.

To Your Success,

Drew Miles, J.D.
The Tax Saving AttorneyTM

P.S. April is tax paying time. December is tax planning and saving time! _Get
educated now_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2672482:3250879039:m:4:109550289:78BFCF8071C19453B5831AAF6CF17AE7)
 .

P.P.S.  My special report alone covers strategies to save you thousands of
dollars.  So, don't miss out!